Philips Lifeline Medical Alert Systems
Always There, 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Lifeline is a two-way voice system that works with your existing phone line or through a wireless connection. It is triggered by a lightweight activator button that stays with you, privately, around your neck or wrist. If you need assistance or are concerned about your safety, just press the button and the Lifeline unit opens a two-way voice connection between you and a 24/7 response center team.
To learn more or to get Lifeline for your home, call HomeChoice® at (319) 363-2721 or contact us.
GoSafe is the medical alert system that gives you the freedom to go where you want, when you want.
- Get access to live help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – at home and on the go.
- The AutoAlert feature can automatically call for help if it detects a fall.
- A lightweight, waterproof help button allows direct two-way voice communication with a Lifeline Response Associate.
- It’s the only mobile system with up to six advanced location technologies designed to help find you in an emergency.
HomeSafe with AutoAlert
This proven medical alert service with AutoAlert can automatically call for help if it detects a fall. Even if you can’t push the button yourself.
- More than 300,000 seniors have relied on it to feel safe at home.
- An excellent choice for those with a history, risk, or fear of falling.
- Detects more than 95% of true falls and minimizes false alarms.
Our standard medical alert system is an affordable way to maintain your independence, while being prepared in the event of an emergency.
- Get access to the help you need 24/7 at the push of a button.
- Wear your HomeSafe help button as an adjustable necklace or on your wrist like a bracelet or watch.